学习啦【实用英语】 编辑：桂香 发布时间：2017-08-08 12:08:04
1.The mother provides the embryo with nourishment and a place to grow.
2.Developed land was to grow from 5.3% to 6.9%.
3.Persons dying from cancer grow thin and visibly waste away.
1. The trees grown around a tomb are verdant
2. Jan was almost a grown-up.
3. They've grown rather cynical about democracy.
4. Swedish industry has of late years grown with leaps and bounds.
5. disappear suddenly;Fly without wings;... have grown wings
不翼而飞 收藏 反馈 6. The two halves have grown apart, forming separate trees.
7. swedish industry has of late years grown with leaps and bounds
8. The boy eats like a grown-up.
9. The mountain was thickly grown over with great gloomy pines
10. The number of UN peacekeepers has grown sevenfold in a decade.
1. to grow by sth
2. to grow by …
3. to grow to be sth;to grow to feel sth
4. to grow a beard