学习啦【实用英语】 编辑：桂香 发布时间：2017-08-08 11:51:54
greet有迎接; 致敬等意思，那么你知道greet 的过去式是什么吗?下面由学习啦小编为大家整理的greet 的过去式，希望大家喜欢!
vt.欢迎，迎接; 致敬，致意; (景象，声音等)映入眼帘;
过去分词： greeted 现在分词： greeting 第三人称单数： greets
1. The savoury smell greeted them as they went through the door.
2. His speech was greeted with a storm of applause.
3. The European Court's decision has been greeted with dismay by fishermen.
4. The decision was greeted with shouts of protest from opposition MPs.
5. He was greeted by the chant of "Judas! Judas!".
6. He tried to calm them, but was greeted with shouts of derision.
7. His resignation was greeted by jubilation on the streets of Sofia.
8. He was greeted with a rousing chorus of Happy Birthday.
9. He greeted them with a wave and a broad smile.
10. A tumultuous welcome from a 2,000 strong crowd greeted the champion.
1. He looked at Livy and Mark, who had risen to greet him.
2. They hastened to greet him and asked urgently, "Did you find it?"
3. An unerringly professional team greet and treat clients.
4. On all sides , verdant sunset - bathed hills greet the eye.
5. The child is shy and doesn't like to greet people.
6. She rose to greet her guests.
7. I greet you in name of the President.
8. Sumner would greet us with frowns and grimaces, doing his best to express wordless disapproval.
9. We've come to see you, so you could at least stand and greet us properly.
10. I hate to greet the committee with bad news, but it can't be helped.